In winters do you suffer from dry and chapped lips? Are suffering from sore throats or asthma or any sort of allergies? Facing a problem with static electricity? Then these are all symptoms that you might require more moisture in your house or office and this can be solved successfully by using the best humidifier. But choosing a right one totally depends on what you actually require and the room size. Hence, we have endeavoured to list the best air humidifiers in India but before delving into the details let us first understand the primary types of humidifiers we have on the market.
Table Of Contents
- 1 5 Bestselling Humidifiers on the Indian Market
- 2 Top-Rated Small or Baby Room Size Humidifier Reviews
- 3 Primary Types of Humidifiers
- 4 Tips on Choosing the Best Humidifiers on the Market
- 5 Lucrative Benefits of Good Humidifiers
5 Bestselling Humidifiers on the Indian Market
Top-Rated Small or Baby Room Size Humidifier Reviews
It is exceptionally competent in building a clean inhaling atmosphere. It’s self-regulating evaporative technology has made it equipped for reducing up to 99% of bacteria, mould and many other injurious allergens. 25% quieter than the other latest humidifiers, it releases cool and absolutely filtered unseen humidity into the air. It is exceptionally multipurpose by design and comes with 3-speed settings which allow owners to bend moisture productivity and sound levels. The addition of the Break Resistant water tank abridges the filling and maintenance procedure. It is apt for medium-sized rooms and is equipped to run up to 24 hours nonstop per filling.
- Unique evaporative humidification technology.
- Designed especially for medium sized rooms.
- Can run up to 24 hours nonstop per filling on a low setting.
- Has 1-gallon tank capacity.
- Comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
- HAC-504 series replacement Filter A.
Honeywell humidifier is surely an amazing cool mist humidifier which caters to nearly all needs of its users but is extremely big in size and is 25% quieter compared to other humidifier models. This unique humidifier model gives a balanced share of pros and cons to its users, which makes it surely a decent purchase and would certainly recommend to opt for this cool mist humidifier!
It is apt for users that desire ensuring that their living area stays absolutely comfy. It has 1.11-gallon tank capacity, can run up to 18 hours nonstop and gets shuts off as the tank is empty. The modifiable mist control enables users to set a perfect moisture level and its whisper quiet operation guarantees that your sleep would not be disturbed.
- A removable tank with handle for trouble-free filling.
- ETL approval.
- Modifiable mist volume control.
- Moisture productivity over 230 ml/hour.
- Refill light indicator
- Has 1.11-gallon tank capacity that delivers an output of 1.5 gallons in 18 hours.
- Comes with the water empty automatic shut off switch & refill light.
- Whisper-quiet functionality which will not disturb you while sleeping.
It is surely easy-to-use, holds adequate water and it works exceptionally well. Function is very quiet and water flows out of the below of the tank in the base were the actual magic happens which means the tank’s base will be wet as you remove it for refilling and things around the humidifier might get slightly wet. The area where the moisture comes from is not really safe to the top of the humidifier so while removing the tank for refilling and flipping it upside down this area will possibly fall off some times before you consider taking it off & setting it aside. Even considering these aspects, it is absolutely worth your money.
It humidifies your room within few minutes and for those suffering from cold symptoms, dry scratchy skin or chapped lips because of low humidity in your house, this humidifier is of great help. It will boost the moisture in the air constantly for just about 24 hours without troubling your sleep. If its tank that can store up to 0.9 gallons of water gets empty it would automatically turn itself off. Its water tank is removable which makes it handy for users to clean and refill it.
- It holds 1 gallon of water and generates up to 2.3 gallon moisture productivity daily.
- Gives relief from flu, cough and cold signs.
- Amplifies air moisture for handy breathing and a relaxing night’s sleep.
- Whisper-quiet ultrasonic function which can run up to 24 hours.
- Comes with 360 degree mist nozzle and variable control settings.
Crane Drop Shape Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier offers certain highly useful and handy set of features to its users but uncomfy tank handling, noisy & horrible fan noise, very powerful chemical smell, low productivity, tricky to clean, bright LED and many more problems compels users to re-think on purchasing it. Owing to the mix of pros and cons it offers users must think wisely and then make a final choice.
It uses an extremely evolved air washing technology which helps in the capturing the dust, dirt and pollen. The Protec continuous cleaning that comes all geared up with the protect cleaning cartridge offers you an extra bonus of functioning it for longer spans of time whilst freshening the air neighbouring you. Its Protec Antimicrobial fitted filter removes the risk of mold, bacteria and many other allergens on the filter. It is 30% quieter than the other units, has multiple humidity control choices, functions up to 3 whole nights per filling & is apt for the entire room. It is designed especially for multi-room usage to offer maximum ease in big spaces.
- Comes with evaporative humidification technology.
- Especially built for extremely large or multi-rooms.
- Operates up to 24 hours per filling while kept on low setting.
- 3 gallon capacity which generates just about 1.5 gallons per tank.
- Comes with a 3 year limited warranty.
- HC-14 series replacement Filter E.
Overall, it is a tremendous unit provided the tradeoffs amid ultrasonic and evaporative humidifiers and incredibly affordably priced for the total square feet it could humidify. Actually there is no unit which is perfectly built to fulfil everyone’s requirements but those who get disturbed with a bit of white noise could have a tough time getting a better product and value than this good room humidifier.
This air humidifier creates a comfy and perfectly humidified living space rapidly and quietly. It’s deep pitch blades draw huge volumes of callous and dry air by 2 humidifying filters and then make use of its signature Vortex Action, distributes the humidified air all over the room, offering full and identical humidification in spaces up to 700 sq. ft. Its user-friendly push button panel enables you to pick the desired humidity level & fan speed. Has a massive 1.5-gallon capacity which makes for less refills and generates 2.6-gallon productivity in every 24 hours.
- It humidifies up to 700 sq. ft. by making use of the vortex circulation.
- Comes with electronic humidistat for automatic humidity control & three fan settings.
- User-friendly push-button control features with LED lights for trouble-free confirmation of settings.
- Has 1.5-gallon tank capacity and generates up to 2.6-gallon productivity in every 24 hours.
- Smartly adjusts humidity productivity.
- Whisper-quiet function.
Would strongly recommend purchasing something else as the amount of noise it makes, it surely cannot be used in your bedroom and constant need to spend money on this air humidifier can make users feel that their money can be spent on a better humidifier. The negatives of this model just overpower the positives with this one.
Primary Types of Humidifiers
Let us understand the primary types of air humidifiers we have on the market.
Considering your needs and amount you require spending, there are numerous sorts of tabletop air humidifiers which primarily are categorized as warm mist or cool mist.
It can humidify a multiple simultaneously, evaluating up to 3,000 square feet. Console humidifiers are handy and liable for being placed on the floor in a middle location for the finest moisture coverage. As single-room humidifiers are not built to maintain the humidity levels of the whole residence and console evaporative humidifiers offers an energy-efficient solution to maintain strong humidity levels always. It has a big tank which can generate 8 to 14 gallons of moisture output daily and can be placed close to a central cold air return duct for circulation of moisture all through the home. While you would not require refilling it.
It is installed alongside a furnace and connects straight to the water line to humidify each and every room in your house. As the air gets heated, it passes by an evaporator pad soaked with water. The air soaks up moisture and gets released into your house with heated or cool air.
Tips on Choosing the Best Humidifiers on the Market
- The humidifier’s size can be decided keeping in mind the size of the area which you desire being humidified. You would also require considering how well lagged the area is. Rooms having full insulation must opt for a smaller sized vaporizer, whereas rooms not having very good insulation might require a larger unit.
- Choose between cool mist and warm mist humidifiers as per your needs and room area. A cool mist humidifier increases humidity to your indoor air through spraying a cool mist. It is apt for people residing in areas having a warm climate. A warm mist humidifier moistens air through spraying a warm mist and is apt if you dwell in cooler climes.
- A humidistat is basically a device which assists in controlling the humidity levels in your house. It keeps ideal humidity levels of 45%-50% which assists in solving all difficulties generated through dry air. Buy a humidifier having a built-in automatic humidistat stay away from the hassles of over humidifying your house. As it controls humidity and shuts off the humidifier as the relative humidity is attained and lowers your electricity bills.
- Make sure that the chosen humidifier does not diffuse any sort of mineral dust.
- While selecting a humidifier ensure that it has an automatic shut off.
- Ensure to buy a humidifier which is simple to clean and has very less maintenance costs.
- If you are extremely sensitive to noise and noisy appliances bother a lot then, your humidifiers’ sound level must be a big concern for you. So, check out how noisy your humidifier is before buying it.
- Try and find a humidifier for baby which has the maximum capacity and few added features that comes in your budget limit.
Lucrative Benefits of Good Humidifiers
- Viruses & bacteria could not travel in the moist air & a vaporizer might surely mean the difference between getting the flu this winter and staying all fit.
- Cold and dry air drains moisture through your skin that causes dullness, hastened aging, dryness and flaking and a humidifier can prevent you from all these damaging effects and assist you maintain a vibrant and glowing look always.
- Winter air could actually dry out your sinuses and reducing your resistance to different bacteria and viruses. Sleeping with a humidifier will let you waking up with a more relaxing nose and throat!
- A humidifier could assist keeping your home plants absolutely healthy that keep you healthy as well!
- Dry air could harm wood furniture and doors; leading them to rip and crack but a humidifier could assist protect the veracity of the wood, maintaining your furniture for many more years to come.
- Dry air also affects your vocal cords but you will sound more like your own self if you sleep overnight with a humidifier in your room!